An FTTH Design Engineer is responsible for designing and modifying (FTTH) networks using AutoCAD and QGIS, creating technical implementation plans, troubleshooting issues, and coordinating with site planning engineers.
Type Of Work:
- Plan and modify FTTH network design in AutoCAD.
- Create and modify an FTTH network in QGIS.
- Plan, implement, and manage network changes and technically support implemented network.
- Developing and or reviewing technical network implementation plans.
- Create a feasibility study for the backbone sites.
- Create and modify FTTH network design in QGIS.
- Identify and troubleshoot design issues and implement solutions.
- Test and prototype to verify the functionality, safety, and efficiency of the design.
- Support proposals and projects planning
- Coordinate with the Site Planning Engineers
- Prepare weekly reports as requested by Management.
- Complete any job assigned by the manager and finish it on time.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Experience with design software such as AutoCAD.
- Experience with design software such as QGIS.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of FTTH Network.