As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing our accounting department and ensuring the company's financial operations run smoothly. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accounting principles and practices, along with excellent management and leadership skills.
Baghdad / Al-Mansour
Type of Work:
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Advising on estimates for project funding
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Conducting internal audits such as the company’s expenses
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
- Managing and training staff when necessary
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree.
- 3-5 experience as an Accountant or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the general. Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Hands-on experience with accounting softwares.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.