As a B2C Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling internet services and related products to individual customers (residential and small businesses). You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers to drive sales and revenue growth for the company.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities through various channels, such as cold-calling, lead generation, and referrals.
- Educate customers on the company's internet services and products, including pricing, plans, and features.
- Customize and present sales proposals to customers based on their needs and budget.
- Collaborate with other departments, including marketing and customer service, to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Using customer relationship management (CRM) tools to manage leads, track sales activities, and report on performance metrics.
Requirements & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent (a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field is a plus).
- At least 1 year of experience in B2C sales, preferably in the ISP or telecommunications industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in MS and CRM software.
- Ownership of a personal vehicle is highly preferred.