As a Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing and developing visual concepts that effectively communicate our brand message, also responsible for designing a range of mediums including print, digital, and social media platforms.
- 1- Develop creative designs for social media, digital marketing campaigns, our website, and print materials such as brochures and flyers.
- 2- Design and create graphics, icons, and other visual elements that reflect our brand image and values.
- 3- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute effective marketing strategies that support business objectives.
- 4- Ensure that all designs are consistent with our brand guidelines and maintain a high level of quality.
- 5- Stay up-to-date with market trends, software, and technologies to continuously improve the quality of designs.
- 6- Manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
- 7- Work with printers, vendors, and other third-party providers to ensure quality of printed materials.
- - Diploma's degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- - At least 2-3 years of experience in a Graphic Designer role.
- - Strong knowledge of graphic design principles, including layout, color theory, typography, and branding.
- - Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- - Experience with designing websites, social media, and digital marketing campaigns.
- - English & Arabic Language - Written and Spoken.
- - Knowledge of Software Skills.
- - Knowledge of Brand Awareness.
- - Advanced Knowledge of Design programs.